Monday 8 June 2009

May your soul rest in peace

My Dear Hemanth

I know these are your last hours but i cant help. i know i was not of much help to you earlier as well. i am not a great friend of yours. we never shared our thoughts. we never missed each other. I am a friend of yours but i know, i am not a friend in your heart. Still i want to say " I MISS U".

I was not able to control my tears when i saw you on the hospital bed. It was so painful to see you that way. I always remeber you laughing. I wont be able to see those laughs hereafter. Now i miss ur presence. I realise your value now, when you are on death bed.

I know praying for your life is useless. so i pray for your soul. i have started blogging today and i dedicate this blog to you.

May your soul rest in peace

Sandeep

1 comment:

  1. i am sure he feels happy as one of his friends is still thinking about him just as his family does. u made me more happy and impressive by dedicating this blog to hemanth....

    ReplyDelete